Polaris Off Road has further elevated the off-road riding experience with the launch of all-new 2020 RZR limited-edition models that come standard with factory-installed accessories and premium upgrades. Here is the 2020 Polaris RZR 900 FOX Edition.
As the first 50-inch RZR to come factory-installed with RIDE COMMAND, the all-new 2020 RZR 900 FOX Edition gives riders the confidence to tackle any trail and get where they need to go. The RZR 900 FOX Edition now with RIDE COMMAND features a factory-installed seven-inch, glove-touch display featuring a backup camera, built-in GPS navigation, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity and new features including Group Ride. FOX 2.0 Podium X shocks with 10-inches of travel allows for the vehicle to handle rough terrain while the newly-featured full doors keep trail elements out of the machine.
Polaris RZR also announced reduced pricing for the 2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo, RZR XP Turbo, RZR S4 1000, RZR S 1000 and RZR S 900 providing greater value to customers when purchasing a new unit. The price updates include the following:
- 2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo – Starting at $22,699 U.S. MSRP reduced from $23,699 U.S. MSRP
- 2020 RZR XP Turbo – Starting at $19,999 U.S. MSRP reduced from $20,999 U.S. MSRP
- 2020 RZR S4 1000 – Starting at $18,599 U.S. MSRP reduced from $19,599 U.S. MSRP
- 2020 RZR S 1000 – Starting at $16,999 U.S. MSRP reduced from $17,999 U.S. MSRP
- 2020 RZR S 900 – Starting at $14,999 U.S. MSRP reduced from $15,299 U.S. MSRP