Lynden, WA (July 27, 2009) The newly formed relationship between the chassis and suspension experts at Holz Racing Products and famed race performance experts at Kroyer Racing Engines is starting to bear fruit, as a host of new products are quickly becoming available. Topping the list is a new 798cc big bore kit for Polaris RZR/RZR-S and Sportsman 800 models. The kit includes a new nikasil lined cylinder, high-performance forged pistons, wristpins, new HRP freeze plugs installed, Holz Piston Ring Compressor tool and necessary gaskets for easy bolt-on.
Bumping displacement from the stock 760cc to 798cc, the Kroyer Racing Engines Big Bore Kit increases power and torque throughout the entire RPM range. You’ll experience more torque, increased acceleration and improved top-end performance with this affordable and race proven upgrade.
Big Bore Cylinder Features:
– CNC bored cylinder ensures accuracy and consistency.
– Nickel Silicon Carbide cylinder coating (nikasil)
– Refundable Core charge. Useable cylinder required for exchange or $357.73 additional charge for new cylinder.
Big Bore Piston Features:
Each big bore piston is machined from designated forgings on a state of the art 5-axis machine and is 45 grams lighter than the OEM pistons and 5 grams lighter than the closest competitor’s pistons.
– Dry Film Lubrication Coating on piston skirts for increased durability and reduced friction.
– Oversized Valve Pockets designed to work with oversized valves.
– WPC Hard Treated wrist pins for extreme durability.
– Double Pin Oilers provide twice the lubrication to the wrist pin.
– Anti Detonation Grooves limit the piston/cylinder contact under extreme temps and high RPM.
– Accumulator Groove collects excess blow by and residual gases during combustion and alleviates top ring flutter while increasing ring seal.
– X-Forging design enables the use of a shorter pin for added strength and overall weight savings.
– Optimized Cam and Barrel for tighter clearances, reduced noise, better ring seal, more power and increased durability.
The Holz/Kroyer Big Bore Kit is designed by Kroyer Racing Engines and distributed solely by Holz Racing Products. Designed to run on 91 Octane pump gas, the Holz/Kroyer Big Bore kit was engineered to perform with either your stock head and valve train or a Kroyer Racing Engines head and valve-train upgrade kit for even more performance.
The Holz/Kroyer Racing Engines Big Bore Kit is in stock now and ready to ship. Simply log on to www.holzracingproducts.com today and experience improved performance with your Polaris RZR/RZR-S or Sportsman 800 with the HRP/KRE Big Bore Kit. MSRP: $1,150.00. For technical assistance call a Holz Racing Products technician at 360-398-7006.
About Holz Racing Products:
For the past 10 years, Holz Racing Products has engineered and extreme tested the finest quality, most effective performance parts available for UTV, ATV and snowmobile applications. Manufactured in the USA and race tested around the world, HRP leads the field in Polaris RZR accessories and performance products. For more information visit their website at www.holzracingproducts.com or call 360-398-7006