Work Hard, Play Harder with New Textron Off Road Havoc™ Side-by-Side
Havoc Powers Up the Fun With 100HP, Class-Leading Suspension System
AUGUSTA, GA — Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, continues to expand its Textron Off Road brand by creating Havoc, a new side-by-side for riders who want to push the limits of adventure on the trails and get hard work done around the homestead.
Leveraging Textron’s vast resources and built with precision engineering, Havoc delivers power and performance with its 100HP EFI engine and a class-leading suspension system with 2.5-inch King Piggyback Reservoir Shocks, 12.8-inch front and 12.9-inch rear suspension travel and 13 inches of ground clearance. Coupled with a class-leading 2,000-lb towing capacity and 600-lb dump bed, Havoc has the muscle to handle the toughest jobs.
“Bottom line, our new Havoc side-by-side is designed for work and play, and allows you to have more fun while driving off road, whether you’re getting after it on the trails, doing chores on the farm or ranch, or going on a hunt,” said John Collins, Vice President, Consumer for Textron Specialized Vehicles. “As a Textron Off Road vehicle, Havoc is a dynamic new addition to the Textron family of advanced machines for adventurers and workers all over the world.”
Havoc X, the first model in the Havoc line, offers Textron Off Road’s industry-first extended cab for additional storage space, and comes standard with a brush guard and 4,000-pound Warn Winch. Havoc X rolls with 28×10-14 ITP Ultracross tires on 14-inch cast aluminum wheels, and on-demand all-wheel-drive.
Other key Havoc X features include:
• Power: 100 HP, 957cc EFI gas engine with 67 lb-ft of torque;
• Suspension and handling: four-wheel double A-arm suspension, standard electronic power steering (EPS);
• Hauling and storage: 600-lb capacity dump bed, 2000-lb towing capacity;
• Driver experience/styling: standard LED headlights with high/low beams, adjustable two-tone bucket seats with performance fabrics/styling, class-leading 5.25-inch x 3.25-inch LCD display, easy entry/exit with 10-sq-ft opening;
• Customization: more than 70 OEM-designed accessories, Fast-N-Latch™ system for bed, and available Expedition Package for trail riding, and Foreman Package for work.
Havoc X is covered by a robust 12-month warranty. Manufacturer’s suggested retail price starts at $17,299. For more information, visit a local Textron Off Road dealer, go to www.TextronOffRoad.com or join the conversation on Textron Off Road’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Textron Off Road side-by-sides and ATVs are designed to help America’s hardest workers get the job done, and give adrenaline rushes to adrenaline junkies.